Properties - Recent Sales (22)
PIORA - tnw164
Ellems Bridge Road
Build your dream home on this picturesque property on Ellems Bridge Rd, Piora offering approx 911 acres, set of yards, 2 x swamps, sandy loam with steep and flat acres running throughout, carrying capacity 70 breeders, boundary fencing in fair to good condition. Some millable timber left but mostly shade trees. This property is cheap and you really need to take up the opportunity NOW! Asking Price...
FAIRY HILL - tnw150
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - FAIRYHILL
38 Marigold Drive
* 4 bedroom brick and tile home on 4596 m2 block at Fairy Hill.
*Quick drive to Casino and Kyogle.
* DLUG on house & another DLUG at the rear of the house with power.
* Fenced at back.
* Ducted Air Conditioning throughout.
* 2 generous bathrooms.
* Lounge, dining and family.
* Entertaining area.
* Large open plan kitchen with stainless steel applicances.
* Gas Stove.
* Large tiles thro...
Casino - TNW179
Feels Like Home!
10 Riverview Place
10 Riverview Place, Casino
Make this beautiful brick and tile 4 bedroom your family’s home situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in Riverview Place where the neighbourhood is one the most friendly spots in town. This home has only had one owner and is in very good condition. Large lounge room, formal dining area, ensuite in the main bedroom with walk in robe. There are 3 bedrooms at the other...
Dobies Bight Via Casino - TNW153
WHAT! 6.39 Hectares On The River!
670 Sextonville Road
* 4 Bedroom fibro & iron run down homestead.
* 6.39 Hectares divided into 10 paddocks majority with water.
* Old Diary, 2 Bay shed, Poultry sheds
* New Fencing
* Set of Yards
* Abundant water with 6000 Gallons to house, bore and river access.
* Fruit Trees
* Approx 9 Klms from Casino
This property is ready for someone who is a builder or just wants a renovating project or build a new hom...
NAUGHTONS GAP - tnw169
1896 Old Primary School Building
665 Naughtons Gap Road
This old primary school building is situated in Naughtons Gap consisting of 3 bedrooms, new kitchen, tidy bathroom and laundry, L shaped verandah, fireplace, 15 ft ceilings and only a short drive to Casino, Lismore and Kyogle. This historic building sits on two lovely acres and the opportunitys are endless. Call Cindy for an inspection. 0421121354